Saturday, October 08, 2005

Coins

*Price & description refers to photo above it*
Item #D1: This fantastic item is a large lot of New Zealand coins and notes. It consists of 4x $1 notes (one is dirty [top of photo], but the others are average), 1x $2 coin, 5x 20c, 7x 10c, 5x 5c, 5x 2c. It also includes 7x round 50c pre-decimal coins, 1x 1 florin, and 4x 1 shilling. A great way to start a collection, or add to your current collection. Please contact me for questions. I am not a coin collector, but I will try to answer as best I can.
Price: AU$15.00






Item #D2: This is a lot of British coins. They are mixed and I don't collect them; so I don't know what's in there! I can see 2p, 10p, 50p, 20p, 5p & a couple of different 1 pound coins amongst others. I dunno if they are valuable, or what.Maybe some hidden gems?? I am not a collector so I have no idea of grade or condition. Please refer to the scan and contact me if I can clarify anything further.
Price: AU$10.00





Item #D3: This is a lot of mixed coins. I don't collect them; so I don't know what's in there! I can see Eire, France, Philpines & Hong Kong amongst others. I don't know if they are valuable, or what. Maybe some hidden gems?? I am not a collector so I have no idea of grade or condition. Please refer to the scan and contact me if I can clarify anything further.
Price: AU$5.00