Saturday, October 08, 2005

Purchasing, Payment, Postage


  • Purchasing

To purchase an item featured on this site, please contact me and quote the item number and description. You should be able to copy & paste them from the page into your e-mail, so that no typos are made. All prices quoted are in Australian dollars and do not include postage costs (additional).

*Please note: I accept the first e-mail for a purchase of an item, based on the time it is received by my server. This is at my discretion and whilst I will make every effort to be fair and to accomodate everyone, please do not try to persuade me to sell to you rather than an earlier buyer as this will not happen.


  • Payment
I accept the follwing forms of payment:

Australian buyers- Bank Deposit (internet transfer only), PayPal (available account balance only; this account does not accept credit card payments!), Cheque/Money Order (special instructions apply). I will accept cash by registered mail.

International Buyers-PayPal (available account balance only; this account does not accept credit card payments!), Wire Transfer (to bank account; all fees incurred to be paid by buyer), Cheque/Money Order made out in Australian dollars, Foreign or Australian cash sent by registered mail.

*Please note: No responsibility will be taken by me for payments lost in the post or electronically. Obviously I will help you recover or locate them in any way that I can.
I am willing to wait for payment as long as communication is kept high and I am informed of the approximate time of payment. No items will be posted until funds are cleared.

  • Postage
I post by Registered mail only. Every item is registered so that we are both covered: you have proof that I have sent the item, and I have proof the the item has been delivered to your address. It is also trackable so that Australia Post is accountable for the bits in between. Postage is in addition to the price of items and is dependant on your location. For postage quotes, please contact me with a postcode or country and I will happily give you a quote. I also combine postage on multiple purchases (paid in one transaction).

  • Disagreements

If, for any reason, you are dissatisfied with your purchase, please contact me and we will try to sort something out. I will try to accommodate you within reason and if I am in the wrong. However, I take no responsibility for any assumptions on your part or heresay.