Saturday, October 08, 2005

Trust and Safety

As a buyer I know how weary you need to be of people who take your money and run. With an eBay 100% positive feedback from buyers and over 160 feedback score, you can rely on me to deliver what you have paid for. I am very organised and am completely honest and open with my buyers. Here are some comments from my recent customers:

Excellent. Great to deal with.

Thanks so much. Seller patient & friendly! Item received in excellent condition.

Just fantastic service and advice - highly recommended

Prompt delivery, good communication, very well packed. AAA+++++++

A+++++ Great person to deal with thanks

Quality service I will buy again from you

Prompt, polite, efficient and items of high quality

Fantastic buy - wonderful communication - recommend to anyone!



So rest assured that you will recieve quality service and a safe and smooth transaction from me.

0 Comments:

<< Home